Brand Rep Terms
Our 2024 Brand Rep Search is on! Applications close on Fri 23rd Feb 2024
You’ve been waiting, and it’s here! We’ve now opened our search for campervan lovers to be our brand reps for the 2024 season APPLY NOW! Our 4th ever search for brand reps, and we’ve got an amazing offering for the right social media savvy adventurers
This year ALL applicants will receive a MINIMUM 15% OFF rental bookings (t’s and c’s apply)
We’ve found it is easier from the beginning to jot down a few notes on what we can offer and what we’d expect in return
Our season begins on 1st March and runs through to the 31st October 2024. To get content we are keen to get our Brand Reps out on adventures as early in the year as possible. This also gives us time for multiple trips. Are you available in March?
What we can offer you;
- Up to TEN free rentals nights
- 30% off further rental bookings
- 20% off add ons and merchandise
- Exclusive brand rep offers and deals
What we ask for in return;
- To have fun on one (or more) adventures in a Bumble Camper where you take photos/ videos / make content that can be shared on both yours and our social media during, or shortly after your trip
- We ask that after any trip, you also send any additional photos or video content (can be raw or edited) that we can add to our image bank and use throughout the year. Content must be sent to us via Google Drive or Drop Box within 2 weeks of return
- To help us spread the word of Bumble Campers by liking, sharing and supporting our social media. You should follow us on any media that you currently use
How to Apply
To apply, all you need to do is
1/ Jump on Instagram or TikTok and share the Brand Rep Search image, along with three other photos that represent why you would be the perfect fit for Bumble Campers. Jot down a few lines about why you’d like to be considered
2/ Share our post to your story & don’t forget to tag us
3/ Make sure that you follow us and like and comment on the post to let us know you’ve entered. Tag anyone else you think might want to apply too!
ONCE SELECTED AS A BRAND REP FOR 2024…
How to Book
You must meet our rental insurance criteria and agree to our standard terms and conditions.
We ask from you that you may be flexible in van type you travel in – We’ll usually ask you to book a 2-sleeper as default (unless you are a family brand rep of course) and then upgrade you closer to the time based on availability and photo content required at the time.
Please respect that we need to keep Bank Holiday rentals for paying customers, therefore please do not ask for a free rental including May or August Bank Holidays.
As our brand rep, we are also happy to include free of charge;
- ‘Risky’ insurance
- Additional Driver
- Car Parking
- Electric hook up
- Electric pack
- Outdoor pack
Additional extras that we will need to charge for (because they cost us)
- ‘Half & Half’ or ‘No Worries’ insurance
- European pack – We ask that you take your free nights in the UK
- Pet charge (unless agreed in advance as a pet friendly representative)
- Extra gas cans
We’ll already have connections on Instagram. Messenger is the easiest way to communicate with us
Hopefully from time to time we can drop last minute availability messages here and you can pick up extra free days away.
We do not ask for exclusivity as a brand rep as we know you’ll often want other tie ups throughout the year, but we do ask that you do not work/endorse any companies that are in conflict or direct competition to Bumble Campers.Previous Brand Reps
12 Years of Rentals
2,368,722 Miles Explored
27 Countries Visited
Hey, we’re Bumble Campers – thanks for stopping by. If you don’t know us, here’s a bit of an introduction to us, we hope that you’ll join us on a #bumbleabout adventure soon. Bumble Campers, as a family founded & run business, with a small but dedicated and passionate team was born in 2012 off the back of a love of travel and an identified need for affordable on the road accommodation. With our campers, that can also be used as daily cars, we aim to bring campervans back to the masses with our lower priced fresh, fun alternatives.
Over the past 12 years we’ve strived to provide adventurers with a budget friendly campervan option – whether that’s buying or renting. Our teams’ experience helps provide an excellent service, and we operate our large rental fleet & campervan sales from dedicated business premises, not from our driveway. Whether you’re looking to rent or buy a campervan, we’re here to help – just give us a shout.